Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break in Washington D.C.

This year for spring break I went to visit my sister in Washington D.C. I had never been there and was excited to go and see what it was like. We went to see all the sights, including The White House, Abraham Lincoln Memorial, Arlington Cemetery and the Capital. 


Here are some photos:



The above photo is the beautiful scene of Washington D.C. I think D.C. looks so pretty at night with all the lights lit up.


Cherry Blossoms!! The Cherry Blossoms that are around the monuments are so beautiful. When I was there it was the Cherry Blossom festival and everyone came out to see the beautiful trees.


The Capital! The capital was one of my favorite parts and it was beautiful on the inside and out.


The White House


The Metro system in D.C. is one of the cleanest in the United States. As you can see in the above photo the design of the metro is very unique.

I enjoyed D.C. and all of the sightseeing. I hope these photos gave you an idea of what D.C. is like!


No comments:

Post a Comment